Monday, February 18, 2013

Garden Maiden Styled Shoot

Hello lovelies!

MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

I am no longer using blogger, and have a new domain at:

thesweetestengagement.com

Check it out! Same girl, same couple, now running a Lifestyle & Event design blog and pursuing my passion of event design while recording the ups and downs of life after taking the plunge.

Can't wait to see you there! Be sure to follow along!

Codie Schiesl (new last name!)




On the way home from our last styled shoot, Peris and I passed a huge patch of greenery on See Canyon Road and were immediately inspired to do a Gardeny shoot with pretty head wreaths and simple white dresses. We made the head pieces using Trader Joes blooms and had so much fun taking these pictures in "The Magical Spot" that we passed a week earlier. I think they all looked so lovely, and the pictures seem so fresh and almost majestic. I won't say much more because the pictures speak for themselves, but a big thank you to Charlie for modeling and let's be honest, he was KIND OF the PERFECT model for this shoot! Hope you all enjoy: 




 Josh and I got in on the action too :)









Happy Presidents Day, and I hope you all had a great 3-day weekend!


1 comment: